All Elite and Vivid Micropix digital microscope cameras are supplied with our own image acquisition software, Cytocam. This software runs on 32 bit and 64 bit Windows 7 PCs (or better). Sadly, it is not yet not Mac compatible. Features include:
- Simple and intuitive user interface.
- Live image preview.
- One-click, single image capture.
- Auto / manual exposure.
- Gain and Gamma control.
- Auto / manual white balance with manual colour and saturation control.
- Full screen live image mode.
- Zoom into / out of live image for fine focusing.
- Capture images in jpg or tiff format.
- Save and quickly switch between two camera configuration user-sets.
- Cytocam is modular so you only pay for the functionality that you require.
- We currently offer three extra modules:
- Automatically calibrate the camera.
- Measure lines.
- Add scale bars.
- Draw arrows, rectangles and circles.
- Add text.
Fluorescence Module – for use with Elite-2m camera:
- Add blue, green and red colour.
- Create a colour composite image.
- Overlay fluorescence onto phase contrast / DIC images.
Image Comparison Module:
- Display a live image from the microscope next to one other image (dual mode) or three other images (quad mode).
- Snap live images or load previously saved images.
- Snapped images are stored in RAM and are cleared when the module is closed.
- Save a live image at any time if required.